Structure and Organization
The 2021 International Research School for Media Translation and Digital Culture will consist of five modules:
- Module 1. Theoretical Approaches to Media Translation Research
- Module 2. Research Methods in Media Translation
- Module 3. Research Design & Dynamics
- Module 4. Featured Theme: Translation and Distribution in the Streaming Age
- Module 5. Academic Career Development
Each module encompasses three contact hours and six hours of guided reading.
Students participating in the School spend their mornings in taught sessions, while afternoons are spent in small group tutorials and independent study. Each student participates in two tutorials during the School.
On the sixth and final day, students will present their work to fellow students and staff and receive oral feedback.